Saturday, November 24, 2007

Nov 24

I had 2 interviews this week, wednesday and friday. And on both days, having to step out of the house and enter the town area with particular attention to shopping malls, I spent money. Quite a fair bit of money. Dammmmnnnn... There goes my allowance and eating into my savings once again. Someone HELP!!!

Btw, La Senza is having sales. 50% off pj. Without doubt, I walked into La Senza and discover they are selling the kind of pj i love!!! the soft soft fabrics is so irresistible, and it's half priced. *Blush*

I bought 2 magazines today, and I got new ideas for my hair. Hahaha.. Yeah... But first and foremost, I need to grab more pins, my pins are either too loose or they are opening up. Where can i get good and cheap pins? hmmm...

It's friday night. And I just started on my revision. Great JOB!

Zhiwei is at reservist. He is sharing his bed with his gay partner. eeek.

Koko wants to get out and have fun biting all my furnitures. He bit my laptop charger wire. Bad koko.

I'm feeling sleepy, that's why I'm here typing this post. Not really helping. Shall go back to my notes.

CORP REPORTING, I LOVE YOU, my ass.

No comments: