Friday, August 15, 2008

India Trip

It's been so long since i blogged, and I wonder whether anyone still reads. But who cares, since i'm in the mood for blogging. Here I go, even if I'm typing to myself. hehe..

Emotions had been on a roller coaster ride today. For one moment I am esctatic, one moment I'm confused, another I'm despondent, and the list goes on.

Ended work around 10pm today. Was glad I called colleague to cancel the trip to the shipyard tomorrow. Otherwise, I will prolly has to stay up the whole night.

My trip to India was good. Went to Vizag and Kakinada, and spent 2 nights stay in Chennai.
Perhaps I should upload some pix, since pictures say a thousand words... hahhah.. But how.. I'm too tired to look for photos... Update another day when the mood is correct. hehehe..

No comments: