Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Coughing away at home...

I think my office is full of germs and virus!! Over the 3 months I worked there, I fell sick 4 times. Well, the first time doesn't count though, cuz that was stomach cramp. The 2nd time counts, cuz it's gastric problem. Well, i know it's not germs, but it's the eating habits when you work. (I'm such a hardworking intern that i did not go for teabreak) Hardworking - in doubt. Ok fine... I did not dare to venture into the office elevator. But you know what... I got smarter nowadays, why suffer ? So i always sneaked downstairs and stock up some yoghurt in my office little fridge!!!

Oh... Talking about the little fridge!!! Know what, My office has hot chocolate!!! Yummy!!!!!!!!

Anyway I dolled up my little cubicle already. It's now so clean that you wun find a speck of dust lying around. I have tissue and wet tissue equipped to remove all this undesirable dust. and I printed out a cute calendar for the month of august!!! and of course pinned out where everyone could see. That was sthg not very desirable, but there's no other place to pin... My cubicle is freaking small. Oh man... My coughing is thunderous... will be going to the doctor again... Sianz....

Me just went doctor 2 weeks ago and 1 month ago. So paiseh to keep visiting the doctor, make me feel like some weak woman!!! But I is no weak!!!!

Oh ya, I make a little photo size card where i put all my koko's pic and paste it in my cubicle!! So happy!! Looking at Koko just make me happy....

Show you:

That's Mikan on the left and koko on the right. Oh ya, and mr Totoro on the top. I love them all!! But i love my koko the most!!!! Cute right???

Heehee... gonna visit the doctor soon... seeya...

No comments: