Saturday, August 26, 2006

Hong Kong

It's 9:28am, Saturday! I'm waiting to go for aerobics. So i thought might as well blog about HK. hehe...

Haha.. Finally I'm thinking of uploading pic, but something is bothering me... I think I'm simply too lazy!!! haha...

Anyway, I is so proud of my achievement. Cuz I planned everything from air-tix to hotel stay (with the help from YL and Joyce) heehee... then shawn is the picky picky one and the troublesome troublesome one... so irritating...
bleah...

Day One
Yanlong, Joyce, Shawn and Ash were already there one day in advance. So Zhiwei and I took the jetstar flight, which is super cheap as compared to cathay and SIA. But as usual, there's no free lunch in the world, cuz there's no lunch on board at all. Well, what to do... I was damn sway. Got stomach cramp the moment I got on the plane. Poor me... Plus the leg space was pathetic, imagine my misery onboard. Haiz...

Our hotel stay was at Metropark Kowloon - Mongkok. I love Mongkok. Should always stay in Mongkok, you know why... A lot of eateries downstairs. Me and zhiwei went roaming ard and anyhow go into one cha can ting... and the food was FAB FAB FAB!!! haha Yummy... Don't think TST will have as much right, since it's kinda like a shopping place like orchard. So we have all the good food underneath us!! haha...

Oh ya, did i mention.. I met Uncle Harry??? Even took a pic with him..


haha... Joking...

Went to argyle centre after that. DO NOT GO THERE ON A WEEKEND!!! It was so packed that I can't even get in to the shops and I almost cried especially after my stomach cramp and diarrheor. haha...

We went to THE PEAK!!! Haha... and Madamm Tussauds. SO FUN!!!!! Show you Pix...


It's the 7th month, i did not do outrageous things right!!!??? hhahaha... Aaron Kwok!!! Hitler (puke Puke.. ) Me royal family le- pay me respect!!! haha...

Got to prepare for aerobics. Tata... Brb


No comments: