Friday, December 15, 2006

fever

I'm a hot babe

I got a fever, I'm hot, I can't be stop.... lalalala....

Happen to remember this cheer from my jc. hehee.... This was the hottest cheer ever in the jc!! hhehee

Haiz... Got a shock just now when I woke up from my short nap in the middle of the night! I CAN'T SLEEP!!! Freak I hate not being able to sleep, how can they take away my precious sleep time!!!!!!!!! Eeeeeeek... Anyway, I was talking about the shock. I woke up with a 38.3 degrees celsius fever!!! WTH!!! and I still thought my fever has subsided!!!! But it's kinda weird, cuz when I touched myself, i feel normal. hehee....

Anyway, as a professional Nurse (i wonder since when, heehee), I took a pail and ice water and a towel and start soaking myself on the forehead and all my joints (daddy teach one, he used to be from medi, and I got the experience from taking care of zhiwei that time). Manz, I feeling hot, i can feel the perspiration coming!! Quick come, then i can go sleep soonz!!! hahahhaha

Should I go to work tomorrow. I want earn money!!! I'm soooo Poor.. but it will be bad if I go out and pass the disgusting germs to others... Maybe I can buy a mask later. And I wanna go with Zhiwei to the hospital to get his corns removed!!! How??? Feign that nothing happen at night. Anyway, one sleepless night won't make me a zombie, i reckon!!! hehehe

Haiz.. Hope Joyce is alright... Hope we did not pass the germs to each other. But it's alright, she has her darling to take good care of her.. hehehehe!!!!

Conclusion:
I'm sooo proud of myself.

No comments: