Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Xmas!!!!

Reindeer's Greeting:
Merry Christmas!!!!

Cute Hor???


Just back from a 3 days overseas trip in Sentosa!! Hehee... Sentosa!!!! Can't go abroad, so shui bian a bit go Sentosa!!! It's a holiday too!!!! Heehee!!!! Whee!!! See how scenic this can get...

Mom and Dad looking at the kois!!!! but what's Mao Mao doing??!!!!

Whooooooo, God was very nice this christmas, there aint much rain, just a whole skyfull of clouds. Don't you think so? If not I will be camping in the room for 3 full days in Sentosa!!!!!

Oooo... Did you know Sentosa changed a lot??!!! and I heard there's no more musical fountain (mama is the source), so for once I din catch the musical fountain show!!! BooHooHoo!!!! I just never get sick of the musical fountain!! But i have to miss it this year!!! booHooHoo!!! But it's alright, Sentosa compensated me with the Luge Ride!!! Love it!!! Even mom and dad love it too!!! It's the 2nd time I'm on it!!! Went the moment it was open!!! I was the first one to purchase the ticket!!! Very kiasu hor!!! But hor, this is absolutely necessary, can't you imagine having to queue for half an hr before getting on the luge!!! NOoooOOoooOOo!!! Furthermore, there will soooo many tourists and fun-seekers!!!!! Even if it's a expensive $15 for a 2 rides free 1 ride Luge ride, it attracted soooo many people. Well, i reckon it's just shows the lack of fun rides in Singapore!!!!

See what pretty Deco the hotel has!!!!

Ah... I'm hungry!!!! Gonna work the whole week!!! I want a break!!!

No comments: