Thursday, January 04, 2007

alone in the library...

All alone in the library now.


At times, i wish for such isolation. But not today, I wanna have friends around me and crap with me. Now only got this lady beside me making some weird noises, well, i can't hear well with buble singing to me, anyway, it's kinda irritating, interrupting my charming buble singing.


OOoOOOOoooOoo... I made 2 new friends yesterday!!! Whee!!! In my data Management class. I was still worried that people may feel that i am a bimbo and wun want me in the group cuz i was wearing a cute cute dress!!! (it will be their loss though. Haha)

But I'm the most senior in the whole class. the only one to take Data Management to clear my TE course. heehee... still, i reckon it's expected of me, always doing weird things. hehehehe...


Did I say I'm gonna learn driving soon??!!!! hehehehe.... Whee!!! I want to drive!!! then can drive mama and papa around next time. Hope I can pass soon. But first I have to study for my basic theory on the 24th Jan. hehehe....


Our new baby:

No comments: