Friday, January 19, 2007

A tiring week

It's been another while since I blog. Blogging is getting pretty distant for me now, or probably I've been too tired to think about blogging. I WANT SLEEP!!!!


I miss sleeping at 10pm, or even 12 midnight. Every night, I'm only get onto my bed at 2am. Freak what's that!!! I'm losing all my beauty sleep and it's only the 3rd week of the semester. My eyes are becoming like those of the Panda!!!
Yes, exactly like the panda on the left, except that I aint that Happy!!!
I feel that there's something in me that is gone. It's been a while since I laughed out loud. What'd gotten into me??!!!!
It's friday and I'm stuck in School. Just skipped the internship briefing, but i went for the registration already. Smart right?! hahaha... Go internship briefing alone will koon one!!!!
Gonna go for project later. Need to buy food first before heading over though!!! I'm sooo hungry..
What's on my mind:
1. Sleep
2. Food
3. Zzzzzzzzz.........

No comments: