Sunday, February 11, 2007

Girls Night Out...

The beautifuls and gorgeous are finally out on a shopping trip!!! Whee.. and Yes, we got a whole load of photos... hehehe.. shall flash them slowly one by one:

Check out the beauties. Do not drool.
Control Yourself!!!



Introducing: Joyce, Karen, Me, Yokey.
One beauty is missing. (Sally)
Outside Diva, Diva makes us looks fair and radiant. I like... hahahah

The pink signboard gives me a little more blush...
-I'm so shy-That's my New top. A bunny MTV vintage shirt. Love it.

Moving on to McDonalds for a drink...

Looks like Joyce is enjoying her drink. Greedy girl.
I let my plaits down and i got curly hair. hahahah

I'm gonna bite Karen.

Save Joyce???



What beauties we see...



Some of Our Buys to spite Sally.. hahahah

Most interesting of all:





No comments: