Saturday, February 24, 2007

It's Saturday of Week 8

Ever wonder why Week 1 to 7 passes so slowly all the time, and Week 8 seems to zoom past us all so frequently. It's already Saturday and I'm starting to panick. On my table is this post-it notes that is filled with a list of things i need to accomplish in Week 8. So far, I have only ticked 2 out of 6. Come to think about it, CNY ate into the break time, we have less time to finish our stuff and relatives-house-hopping is a compulsory activity amidst this week.


In fact, I just returned from my aunt's place. I feel pretty bad because I only stayed there for about 30 mins and I zoomed back home to take a nap and start on my strategy case study report. Am reading the textbook at the moment because I did not listen in class. I reckon I should start paying attention to my nice, innocent-looking korean prof. Anyway, talking about my nap, usually, i will set the nap to be half an hr, and i will obey strictly to it. However, it seems that I'm so tired today that I did not even manage to catch my chipmunks singing, bearing in mind it's The high-pitch chipmunks. You know there's a lot of stages for sleep, probably I'm in the stage that is so deeply asleep that I blocked out any sound from the background.


Finally, got my Brazilian wax done!!! Whee.. After 3 months of not doing, I was so looking forward to the "liberating sessiom", as described by Ping. I know it sounds masochistic, but the pain itself is kinda like venting out all the frustration that is pent up inside me. and of course it feels good to be clean. heehee.. Anyway, talking about waxing, I wanted to go for a 230pm session, but it was fully booked and have to wait till 330pm. So what do i do while waiting? of course, it's shopping!!!!! heheee... it feels as though I'm fated to buy that pair of shoes. You know, there are times when u simply can shop for one whole day and ended up buying nothing, but we are talking about an hr shopping here and I found this pretty pair of shoes in Isetan!!!!


Did i ever mention that Isetan has many pretty shoes now? The price is pretty steep though. But it's worth the money. This pair of shoes I bought is from Foxtrot. the box is sooooo pretty, it's like gift box, with a ribbon by the side for you to tie it to secure the lid of the box. When my camera batt is done charging, i shall post it up for u to see!!! Anyway, the shoes is soooo pretty and it's sooo soft, cuz it's made of leather!!!! Oooo.. i simply just love that shoes!!!! Ooooooo... But that's it. That goes my money for my black bra again. I been spending it away on clothes and shoes. Black bra, wait for me k.. I will be coming to you soon. $79.90, Must save up!!!!!


Oh yah.. photos for karen... took it during our CB meeting. hahaha.. the crazy (horny?) girls love to take pictures. Can i post just one pix. Pass the rest to u girls on Monday. hehehee... Need to go back to my strategy.




No comments: