Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sunday

I'm guilty of Sloth this weekend. Havent been very productive, and there's so much to do. Looks like i have to work late tonight again, and my complexion is gonna suffer. My eye rings are gonna get darker. I'm so upset now!!!

Maybe too much work has been piling up on me till i got quite sick of working on it, especially the f**ing of survey part. (that's not the vulgar word you think it is). I'm still working on it manz, been working on it for the whole weekend (whenever i'm working). Anyway, i went to kbox on impulse today, when i got so sick of work. it feels good to be screaming ur lungs out, with melody of course. hahahaa..

Finally caught the 2nd half of Ugly Betty. Almost forgot again. hehee.. i love to watch that show. heehee...

Anyway, just bought a dress online!!! hahahhahahahhahahaha....

No comments: