Sunday, March 11, 2007

A very productive weekend

No more an epitome of pigginess. This is by far the most productive weekend this year. hahahaha... There aint a moment of rest. (actually there is, the time i spent playing spider solitaire, but only a game; the time i spent with koko, koko is deprived of my attention; the time i spent taking a nap; the time i went for dinner, and subsequently to NTUC and sorekara TV)





Anyway, Isetan having a sale this coming thursday!!! My lovely Sole Lover, here i come!!! Muackz... it just happened that I have facial that day. So i can one stone kill 2 birds. just that i need to wake up early. ahhaha.. but i think it's worth it. ahhahahahaah...





Finally uploading the photos taken with karen last thursday.


That's my black mango shirt and the first time i wore it ever since i bought it a year ago in the Mango sale. (i got another red long sleeves knitted top that was purchased together with the black top, and i have not touched it yet - Moral of the story: i should never step into a Mango Sale) How about a lychee sale? I like lychee... hahaha...



I think i'm more photogenic with my new hair style. hehehhehee..

Big boobs! Big Boobs.. too bad it's not mine.. (not even visible) sigh...

No comments: