Monday, March 20, 2006

Boohoohoo.. I'm so sick..

Well, the title says everything!!!

I'm so sick!!! Not only am i sick of school, but my body is showing these signs explicitly...
Boohoohoo...
i'm now staring at 4 packets of medicine!! Boohoohoo... I hate to take medicines....
And now... it's just not the right time to fall sick... If it's just slight minor illness, it's fine... But... I'm down with fever, sore throat, cough, runny nose, blocked nose (all these are on and off - it's so irritating) WTH!!! I can't even sleep well at night... Either I'm too hot or I'm too cold!! Why is there nothing in the middle...
Worse till, i am feeling faint and weak.. Even when i'm writing this, my fingers are wobbling... my eye sight is blurred.. WTH.... Boohoohoo....
Tomorrow got marketing meeting, next week got cat presentation and IF presentation, and this friday is my marketing quiz... Boohoohoo...

I want to get well again....

I miss my boyfriend... (even though i just met him... )

No comments: