Saturday, March 11, 2006

I'm in a good Mood Today!!! heehee

I'm back from movies!! Big Momma 2 is so freaking funny, and way above my expectations!!! I love the show!!!! "Everyone call me Big Momma..." haahaa... Big Momma can dance... Haha...

So what's up next... Date Movie? Nanny McPhee? or the Shaggy Dog? hmmm... But do i have the time!!!??? Why are all the good movies coming out at this point in time? Stupid Cinemas!!! At least wait for Week 16 mah!!! Stupid Cinema Stupid Cinema!! Shall tie them up to a tree ask my lamma to slurp them with its long long tongue...

NLB is fast!! The excel book i received is now ready for collection! Fabulous. I'm just planning to start on my CAT project. Gonna seek a lot of help from my Dar... Dar.. you must help me!!!! Ok??

Anyway, since half of day is stuck with SMU, let's talk about my day in school. Finally Finally, the Marketing project is productive today. Too bad i have to leave early. If not, we may have covered more things... But i'm satisfied!!!

Keep up the good work, pals... heehee...

No comments: