Monday, November 27, 2006

Mom

Mom's bday!!!!!

Took a trip down to colliers on friday to celebrate Cat's bday!!! and celebrated mom's bday after that too!!! What a coincidence right? But mom's bday supposed to be saturday, but mel got wedding to attend to, so we decided to do it on friday! heee...

Cat's Bday
(I wonder where all the guys are???)

Mom's bday


The restaurant pretty right??? The food and the service are excellent too!!! Good place to go!!! heehee... The waitress even offered sis and I a shawl cuz the place is freeeeezing... So sweet!

Introducing the Food!!!


The fish is really really good. Give it a rating of 4.5/5. The best part about the fish was the paste. I have no idea what it's made of. hmmm...

The beans are nice, but normal!. Rating 4/5

That ball thing with the spring onions inside is good too!!! Since i dun like spring onions, give it a 4/5 rating. But the taste of the spring onions are not overwhelming! So if dun like spring onions, can still eat it!

Aiya, forgot to post the deer meat pix inside.. Let me go find....
Tada... The deer meat NIce Nice!!! rating: 4/5


The rest are nice too!!! but the above ones are the nicer one!!! hehehe...

Anyway, let's talk about my cooking now!!! hahahah... Sis and I made pancakes on Saturday (Sis's idea, of course not mine!) And it's yummy!!!!!!! I got help also!!!!!


Nice hor!!! it taste heavenly!! I give it 5/5 rating when maple syrup is added in!! i got help so rating is full marks!!! hahhaa.. Maybe I'm a prodigy in cooking!!!!! Hahahaahahaha!!!!!!

No comments: