Wednesday, November 22, 2006

PJ

Finally, I went to Vivo City!!! I love it there. Just that it's a tad far... haiz...
Anyway, you know what!!! there's this very cute shop called the Mother Garden!!! The stuff in there are soooooo cute that I almost dig into my burnt pockets!!! hehe... Luckily, i din...

Oh... recently, i got this thing for lingerie, panties and pyjamas, so there I was in La Senza, while waiting for zhiwei, and I saw this really really really cute pyjamas!!!!! It's for the Xmas season, with a lot of reindeers on it.. But guess how much it bloody cost!!!! $55.00!!!!! Manz...
Can't find the pix on la senza website.. but i found this. I adore it too!! I got the matching panties!!! It's only $30 (expensive but compared to that $55.00!!!)... Ooooo... But not worth it for a pyjamas right... Sigh....

No comments: