Sunday, November 19, 2006

new slipper!!!

My giraffe slippers stink!!! and mama is washing it for me.. BooHooHoo... Well you see, it's obvious that it's definitely not my foot that stink up the slipper... (My feet smells soooo good, wanna smell).... So it left only Zhiwei, cuz he's been wearing my slipper ever since he has a lot of big big warts on his feet... Poor thing...

So that will means i can't wear my giraffe slipper till it's disinfected and odour removed... But looks like Zhiwei has been eyeing my giraffe slipper for a long long while so he got me a new pair of slipper!!!

Whee!!! I got a pair of NEW MOOMOO slipper!!!! Heehee... Aint it cute, see it's sticking its tongue out!!!! But i still loves my giraffe slipper... BoohooHooo.....


Heehee... Anyway, before that we went to kenny rogers!!! and of course took some pix!!!! Let you drool a bit!!! Sometimes i wonder why... You see everyone's table has the cheese maroroni (how to spell) side dish, but i kinda think it tastes awful.. I like my grated garlic potato.. Yummy!!! Smell mY breath!!! HAAAAA..... Anyway, I came to a conclusion after eating Cheese toufo and think it sux too - Me dun like Cheese!!! But i like milk!!! hehee... Milky!!!!

A closer Look.. Yummy...

I got to admit we were a bit boliao..
I look different....

Marina Square interior christmas decoration???
Pretty!!!


I like this pix... Heehee...

No comments: