Friday, September 28, 2007

Isetan Sale and Random Thots

Isetan Private Sale was disappointing, especially so as I took time off from work and revision to go. However, it's not as bad though. You see, I went with an AGENDA, and that's to spend the minimum!! BUT OF COURSE, minimum does not equate to zero! It's SALE!!! How can I not buy anything. hahahaha... Ok..

So show u my buys:

(I only took the picture of this:


It's a LESPORTSAC pouch! I been wanting to have one! and it's 20% off!!!! Penguin says it's still too expensive for a pouch still. Sobz... But I like it and it's spacious! The most important thing is that it can group my MP3 Player, my cards, my handphone and my keys in there. It can accomodate tissue too!! How wonderful right! Penguin then said, "then if you lose it, you lose everything". BooHooHoo..

Anyway, the bulk of the purchase came from Zhiwei's birthday Present. Bought him a nice Braun Buffel wallet. They have 25% off on selected designs, but I thought the other non-selected design looks better. BooHooHoo... WHY??!! Why don't they have discount for that??!!! It not can save $25!!!!! Sobz!!!

Ooo. i bought a pretty beigey white umbrella!!! and it's 30% off!!! Only came up to 12 bucks!! LOVE IT!!! So pretty and it's so thin!!! Yeah!!!

Ooo.. I bought 2 San-x file too. It used to $1.90 at AnBC, and I got them at $1.40 each!!! Happy!!!!!!

Yawnz, I'm studying stupid equity right now. Hope I can pass with good grades tomorrow. I wanna pull up my GPA!!

See my stupid notes:

BTW, I signed up for the SIA talk! Wonder who else is going??!! Anyone??





No comments: