Sunday, September 09, 2007

Turned 22!!!

I turned 22!!! Hmmm.. Should I be rejoicing??!!! Attended church today (finally!!) and the topic for our sermon is on finding joy in life, and pastor said to look at things with a different perspective!! So having turned 22 means I've matured by another year. Another year of fun and joy has passed and I believe more are awaiting me.

Shiet... I hear Mom takes the ironing board out and that's supposed to be my Job!!!! Opps...

Oooo.. Thanks people for all the birthday wishes!!! Am really touched that so many remember my birthday (maybe cuz i post it on my msn), but anyway, Thanks a LOT!!!
Thank you, Joyce, Choo, Yanlong, Shawn and Tim for the present (is this the correct list of people??) Thanks a lot!!! Love the present!!! I know it's hand picked by Joyce, am so glad you remembered our conversation which happened so long ago!!! Love Ya!!!!

ByebYe!!

No comments: