Friday, September 21, 2007

Tadada

Zhiwei, why arent you here yet?! I wanna reached home before 9 for my show! Grr... Oh well, looks like the chance of catching it at 9pm is really slim. It's alright. I still have the midnight option or maybe i should call it chance/opportunity instead. The 2nd Chance!!!!

Oh.. BTW, I'm in the school's library on a Friday night! MADNESS!!!

However, it feels good to be studying in school at night. At least I get to concentrate and enjoy the free air-con. it's so quiet here too. The light is bright enough. There's water. The only drawback would probably be the need to wear my shoes, if not smell my smelly socks and of course not being able to see KOKO!!! I miss koko! I miss mimi too!

Oh well, back to the boring FORD and GM. Gross! Totally!!!

No comments: