Monday, May 01, 2006

I found my giraffe slipper!!!

Went to Marina Square to look for my slipper, and I found my old slippers in Bearyhip!! Yippee!!!
You know, I have been waiting for it for years, ever since Mom threw away my old one! I love it, I was so guilty and upset when I had to part with it. Now I have it back! Yippee!! Zhiwei bought it for me, knowing that I'm broke!! hehee... So sweet!!!


Isn't it cute??? The old design is even better! The Fur is nicer!! heehee.. I still miss my old one!!!

Anyway, went to the PAP rally the other day, it's kinda funny to hear them speak... Their content is pretty off, like they are appealing to the aunties but they are speaking in English... So as if they can understand. And to those who understood, it feels like stop-patronising. But anyway, I don't have the right to vote yet, so heck care...

I want My Progress Package!! Why Why Why??!! Why don't I have it?? Mama just shared hers with me! So sweet. Anyway Mama was saying:

Mama: Progress Package come, 4D queue very long le!!
Me: So how, you want to join the queue??
Mama: Aiyo, I don't want. Stupid ppl, Make it so difficult for me to buy 4D!!!

Next we went to withdraw money, cuz mama no more cash. Mama exclaims again:

Mama: Aiyo, Progress Package come, everyone wants to take out the money to spend! I want withdraw money also have to queue so long. Sianz...
Me: Then don't withdraw la.. I still got some cash.. i lend you first.
Mama: Aiya, I want withdraw money for you mah...
Me: Oh.. Mama so sweet!!!

So I went shopping with Zhiwei, and there's so many people out there shopping!! And I'm one of them!! haha...
But people queue up at the cashier, I got no money to queue. Only stand there and Sulk!! So many nice things I wanna buy!!! **Pout Pout Sulk Sulk**

Anyway, Went for Movie yesterday, because we were bored.

Yeap! I watched The Wild. If you ever wonder, what's the Wild... Here's for recap:


I wouldn't suggest anyone to watch it, the plot is not too good, not original, it reminds me of a hybrid of Magdagascar and Ice Age 2! It's funny though. But not fantastic!!! haha...

I din know Lan Shop is so fun and cheap!!! haha!! Only $1.30 per hour!! Can play mahjong, Maplestory, Warcraft, DOTA, gunbound, Bubbles, CounterStrike!!!

Found this in my bag.. jess wrote it and hang it on my jeans. Naughty Girl!!


Color a bit distorted, but heck care! Think they can't use CMYK. Stupid blogger...

Movies to catch:

No comments: