Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The Moos are Back!!!!

The Moos are back!!!
Venue: Tanjong Pagar
Small Moos, Big Moos, Flowery Moos!!!!
It's my first day of internship!! Sobz... No more holidays... No more late weekdays morning... No more TV in the morning... No more playing with Koko in the morning. Ok, i know I ought to stop here, if not the list never ends.
Anyway, I'm supposed to be in Raffles Place for my internship, but I was at Tanjong Pagar half the day. Why?? I have to sneak into buildings and track down tenants!!! Whee... So exciting right?? Exciting, my foot manz... My feet are sore!! Must avoid camera so must walk stairs.. but i got smarter and use lifts yet avoid detection.
Achievement of the Day: I walk 3 buildings today!!! Going to walk more!!! And I can get extra income from walking buildings. I think I earn $73 more today!!! Don't be jealous folks... haha...
My toe Nail is falling off...
Do not talk to me about Marketing!!!
Arrrr....

No comments: