Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Nostalgia



This may just be another view of the Singapore Habour to a lot of us, however it is of significant significance to me. This was the view I see everyday before my entry to SMU. A view shared between Zhiwei and I. The view which brought us together. heehee.

It was a pleasant surprise to be able to see it once again, furthermore this pix is taken off CPF building. The place where Zhiwei and I met.

Anyway, took a few pics these few days while i walked around.


Taken at Suntec MacDonalds. Was sitting beside it, resting my back. Say hi to mr mcdonalds.

he looks so happy. heehee

This is taken at the empty floor of CPF! This is only 1/4 of the entire floor, free for me to roam around. haha... I used to work below this floor!! So fun..

Joke of the day:

Decent, but not humorous guy in my office says this with sincerity, with no intention of mockery, yet led all of us to LOL

"I wanted to go Angie's Choice, but there's not much choice"

So ironic!!

Funny or Not?? haha...

No comments: