Monday, May 22, 2006

4th Week of Internship

It's the 4th week of internship and I want to go back to school! I don't want to work! I don't like to work! Working is such a tedious and tiring thing. I'm starting to understand why working adults choose to go back to school!

Today was a good day, Ashley showed me the ropes of the business here, it was so sweet of him.... Muacks to him!!! and our department had a challenge for him - to get a hot babe partner by the end of aug, and we will sponsor him to an overseas trip nearby!!!

Sobz, $$ been flying away. It's only the 4th week, and I already have 2 colleagues having their bday! And I'm in charge of the cake for tomorrow. Whee!! can choose anything I want!!!

Wanna peek at my small small desk?? Look down...


Time for Pangya with sis... Bye

No comments: