Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Beautiful Sis

My sis lodged a complaint against my entry with her beautiful pix posted on it. She claimed that it is very ugly and demanded that I post some very pretty picture of her up on the post! She suggested to show me her beautiful pix but no action was taken. Therefore, as a good model sister, I took the initiative and time out of my revision for Marketing Research Quiz to pick some really beautiful pix of her.

Please ensure you have enough tissue with you, in case you are awed by her beauty which may cause unnecessary nose-bleed. Please ignore me in these pictures and admire my sister's beauty.

I hereby thank you for your appreciation.

Please do not give negative comments. She may get upset, and I really took a lot of effort to pick this beautiful pictures. I truly feel they are beautiful.

Thank you for your time.

Please enjoy.











No comments: