Sunday, October 08, 2006

NewYork NewYork

Zhiwei is watching soccer. I'm so bored. Have no idea what to do!!! So here I am again.. Blogging twice a day. I really bored!!!

Anyway, went to NewYork NewYork with my darling fish on friday!!! I would say it's really pretty good!!!! Yummy!!!!! It's been quite a while since I see busy fish!! Need to go kiss her le!!! Muack Muack Muack!!! PIG LOVES FISH!!!! Muack Muack Muack!!!

Let me have a brief introduction on my darling fish:
1. We met in P5.
2. Fell in love with her at the end of P6!! Love her till now!!! (I'm not lesbian)
3. She's my fish. I'm her pig.
Eh.. What else ah... heehee...

We took a few pics of our sinful night!!! heeheee...

Let's start with the least sinful of all:

1. the serviette

2. Fish squeezing her face!! SO thin le still want to squeeze!!!

3. Our food is finally here!!! Don't they look yummy????

4. How about a closer Look!!!! DROOLZ!!!!! YUMMY!!!

5. Check out the Huge Meatball!!!! Yummy!!!!
Are you drooling????

6. Hmm.. What's for desert????

7. My choice: A cup of sinful Hot Chocolate with mashmellow!!!
I'm on diet, but who cares!!!! Slurp!!!!


----------I love Food!!!----------

No comments: