Saturday, October 14, 2006

World trade center movie

Went with Zhiwei to watch World Trade Center today at the Cathay. We got the big theater, Grand Cathay. The deco is really nice, and the movie was screened on a stage look-a-like.


Doesn't it look pretty? I would say I'm amazed! heehee!!

But regarding the show, Zhiwei and I have the same sentiments - it's a documentary. Some of my friends said it moved them to tears. But it has absolutely no effect on Zhiwei and I. Perhaps the need to pee urgently stopped us from getting touched. But still, it's rather a good film, quite a bit of anticipation and black humor. Would I say it's a must show? Well, not really. But it's not a crap film. Perhaps to remind us of the agony/terror? To support their reason for the war? I have no idea. Sis says she felt that it is a form of propaganda. Perhaps. But true enough, we should not forget. Disasters may strike anytime. So we got to treasure what we have. So cliche. haha...

Took a few cute pix of zhiwei and I when we got home! hahah... Don't get grossed up!! heehee


Zhiwei loves me. I love my polar bear!!! heehee

Oh yar Joyce, that's my orange dress? Not clear hor..
but the other photos a bit lovey dovey. dun want everyone to puke.
hahaha

No comments: