Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Tuesday Routine

The tuesday events are becoming like a "tuesday routine":
1. Go to International Economics class
2. Go for lunch
3. Deciding whether to have IE meeting, and then decided we were too lazy.
4. Go Home
5. Sleep till evening
6. Wake up, On comp, read newspaper
7. Eat dinner

Yawn... Yes.. I just woke up from my 1 hr become 3 hrs nap!!! Yawn.. I'm still so tired!! Having headache now!! and it's freaking hot!! Must be the haze!! Manz.. can they stop burning their forest??!!!! I burn them then they know!! Adding to global warming, heat them up and become fried chicken!!!! Grr Grr.... It feels so bad to step out of the room and smell smokey air!! Yucks!! So gross!!!

Anyway, yesterday was zhiwei's bday!!! Whee!!! and as usual, I sing birthday song to him in his kitchen all along.. Boohoohoo.. Sooo Lonely!!! But nvm, at least still got me sing bday song for him, make him blow candle and make a wish!! heehee.. I wonder what wish he make!!!! heehee...

Happy Birthday Dear!!! You are getting older and older!!! hahaha

What else can I talk about? hmmm... Oh ya!!! I love anime I love anime I love anime!!!! Was watching this new anime Full Metal Panic Fumoffu!!! It was simply hilarious!! I was laughing out loud and rolling ard in the bed with zhiwei blocking my passage for rolling!!!! =P

There was this episode which was super funny!!! hahah.. I can't stop laughing now when I think of it... hahahahahahhaha!!!!!! The guy actually stole a mascot costume from the amusement park employee so tat he can protect the girl without letting her know who it is!!! It was sooooo funny to see him in the costume with rifles and guns and grenade shooting the bad guy!!! hahahah!!! then he will go "Fumo Fumo Fumo Fumo Fumoffu"!!! hahah...

The worst was he actually make more of the fumoffu!! and make the weak mafia wear them to go attack the powerful mafia!! then everyone was in the fumo costume, and they keep going fumo fumo fumo fumo!!! then the police got a shock!!!! because the whole gang was wipe out by the fumo character!!! Then hor!!! they will run along the street in army style and sing army song!! but all come out as fumo fumo fumo fumoffu with tune!!! hahahah!!!! FUMO!!! I love FUMOFFU!!! Show you the pix!!!

Shoot You Shoot You!!!!! ahahahha


Fumo Fumo!!!!


This part was super funny also!!! The horse is actually a criminal who goes around pulling long hair girls and tie their hair up in a pony hair with wire!!! hahaha!!! so they set a trap to capture him, and ask the lead girl to be the bait, then the lead guy wanted to protect her yet not be noticed dressed up as fumoffu. So when they finally captured pony in the most ridiculous way, and when the pony guy explains why he does that. then fumoffu sympathise with him. so their dialogue was like this:

Fumoffu: fumo fumo fumo fumoffu fumo
Pony: (acknowledging the sympathy) pony pony pony
fumoffu: (replies) fumo fumo fumo
Pony: (crying) pony pony pony

Hahaa!!! then the lead girl and the police fed up tell them to shut up!!! hahahaha!!

So super funny!!!!

No comments: