Monday, October 23, 2006

Bloody Tight Schedule

Manz... The following weeks are going to be hell for us! Check out our schedule manz!

This week :
Wed - Marketin Research Quiz

Next week:
Mon - Retail Management Presentation
Tues - International Econs Quiz

Following week:
Mon - Retail Management Report Due
Tues - International Econs Presentation + Report
Wed - FIIM Presentation + Report

Following Week:
Wed - Marketing Research Quiz

Following Week:
Mon - Marketing Research Presentation

We are gonna be soooo dead in the 3rd week, aka Week 12 in our academic calendar!
Time to Panic??!!! I reckon so!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, went for Dim sum in the morning with my family at Red Star Restaurant! The food is quite good. Very hong kong style! heehee... How fattening!!!

Initially, I was still hesitating whether to go with them, because I have got so much work to be completed!!! Have to do FIIM (which I can't find a single shit, not even a fart!!), den I have to do Retail Management (accomplished a bit and i gonna rest for the night. Brain pretty dead and I dun like to compromise on my sleep unless I'm seriously desperate), and STUDY for Marketing Research Quiz this wed!! I have not a single shit idea about the statistics. I'm sooo dead. Gonna study tomorrow!

But i have absolutely no regret going with them. probably i reckon i deserve a little rest. heehee... So exhausted this term! Need rest this holiday! Dun wanna work!!!

Show you my food pix!!! dun drool hor!!!




Happy Pig and Pen !!

No comments: