Monday, October 09, 2006

Reformat Comp

Yawn... I'm so tired!!!! Had a looooooong day today!!!

I think we are so screwed this term! Shouldn't have slacked so much in the early part of the term! now it's already mid term!!! and project deadlines are near!!! WE ARE SO DEAD!!!!

Have to reformat my comp tmr.. So sianz!!! Gonna be a wasted 3 hrs again!!! super sianz.. shd bring my FIIM to study!!! MUST NOT WASTE A MINUTE AT ALL!!!!! YAWNz!!!!!

I want to sleep!!! So much things to do!!
Retail Management!!! International Econs!!! I'm soooo dead!!!!! Still have to study for FIIM!!! ARGH!!! God!!! Save Me!!!!

Anyway, had sinful mee sua today with Joyce.. Yummy... Joyce looks so happy..


I'm so tired! I want to sleep.. But I miss Zhiwei.. Boohoohoo.. Quick call me!!! Boohoohoo...

No comments: