Thursday, September 14, 2006

21st Present - Isetan!!!

Thank You friends for the Gift!!!


Yeap! That's my gift from Joyce, Yanlong, Choo, Shawn, Ashlyn and Tim!!! Thank You.. I love it lots!!! Isetan gonna have private sale soon, and I can make full use of it!!! Whoosh!!! hahaha......

Joyce told me she asked Zhiwei what to buy... No wonder Zhiwei was asking what I want with all the "What else"... Refusing to tell me who asked him!! So one was chee wah, another was Joyce. Hahaha....

Ooooo.. But how come Joyce got Zhiwei's number??? Hmmmmm......... hahaha.... suspicious!!!

Anyway, class was cancelled yesterday, and we went KTV!!! How spontaneous right... and Joyce and I have 2 quizzes next week!!! ARGH!!! and I'm supposed to be studying today!! But my dear Zhiwei was at my home, so of course I wanna spend my time with him!!! I miss him sooo much... (though I just saw him on Tuesday!!!) *goosebumps* hahah...

No comments: