Saturday, September 23, 2006

Suicide

Suicide from my block???

I was walking home with Zhiwei today, and when we climbed up the stairs to the staircase that leads to my door, we saw the police cordoning off the area from the lift. Curious as we are, we kay see walked over to the letterbox to see what was happening? Still we have no idea.. Someone said suicide... and we went "hmmmm?"

So we went home and asked daddy what happened, like us, he has absolutely no idea, except that he heard a loud boooomp. thinking it's something that has exploded.

Then... Mama, sis and mel came back, and told us it's a suicide case.

So me and Mama went down to kaypo again... and you know what, the body was just behind the letterbox!!! Argh.. So scary........ and his posture was one of standing. I guess it's gonna be a disturbing image. Well regardless what the posture is. I hope no one has seen him fall, if not the image may never disappear.

The guy who died was not mentally stable, but he pose absolutely no disturbance or harm to anyone. Sometimes, it just makes people wonder why is human mind can be so vulnerable? Will he even know what he did?

I can't stop thinking about my friend who passed away a year ago. Zhiwei must have felt worse... Hope the soccer will distract him away from it. Or perhaps as a virgo, I think too much... I hope so. They were so close...

God bless you...

No comments: