Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Blogging a lot and I want to sleep


I just woke up from my 2 hr nap. It was supposed to be an hr nap, so I can wake uo and study... Yawn.. See how sweet Helen looks when it's sleeping... hahah.. Yawn...

Recently, I been blogging a lot. I wonder why??

Am I that free??? In fact NO. i have like 2 quizzes next week. and I'm sooo dead. I'm supposed to be studying now. But I'm blogging again. Maybe the busier I am, the more I blog!! hahaha.. So funny!!! Looking for comfort and a channel to talk cock. hahaha....

I love Helen the Baby Fox OST too!!! The instrumental pieces in there are fabulous!!! The $19.90 is soooo Worth it!!! I'm looking for QUILL now!!! heehee!!!!

Tomorrow I'm meeting a girl to collect the bag I bought from her!! Hahaha!!! I will have 2 bags tomorrow!!! hahah!!! HAPPY!!!! THere goes my money again. I been spending a lot these couple of months. Haiz.. Bread are running out... haiz....

No comments: