Sunday, September 10, 2006

Upper Thomson Crepes Restaurant

I can't help but notice the article in the Sunday Times regarding the crepes restaurant in Upper Thomson. haha.... It happened that Yanlong, Joyce and I almost stepped into the restaurant. Fortunately we did not have enough cash on hand. Being too lazy to walk back to the restaurant, it's a blessing in disguise that we found our way into Hagen Dasz instead. hahah....

I can't help it but start imagining that they will throw us out because we were not properly dressed... hahaha (well, only me lar... hahah... )

But I did notice something ridiculous abt the restaurant - there is a MINIMUM purchase of $10 per head!!! and only CASH payment is allowed. Crazy!!! $10 per head, so which means go in die die must eat!!! Crazy restaurant!!!!! hahahah!!!!!!

My sis was telling me too that there were a lot of complaints about bad service in that restaurant on forums!!! OooooooOoooooOooooooOoooooo.....

JOYCE, go read the Sunday Times Pg 4!!!! haha... Lucky din go in!!!!

No comments: