Thursday, September 28, 2006

Isetan Private Sale

Men Love Sex, Women Love Shopping

I just returned from the ISETAN PRIVATE SALE!! HooooooOooooOoooo!!!!! It was sooooo packed manz.. I wonder how many women took leave just for the sale!! Check these out:


This is the tip of the iceberg, with the escalator blocking the view!!

This is only one of the first level cashier queue!!!

The 2nd, 3rd and 4th were all equally long!!!!!!

And yes, of course, I was in one of the queue as well, spending the birthday vouchers from Joyce, Yanlong, Shawn, Ashlyn, Tim and Choo.

My buys from Isetan, and they all happened to be from Joop! Opps!! hahah... But they are super cheap!!!

Top on the right:
Original Price: $39.90
Discounted Price: $27.93

Top on the left:
Original Price: $29.90
Discounted Price: $15.92

Skirt:
Original Price: $45.90
Discounted Price: $23.92

Hahaa!!! And I bought a card holder for myself!! I've been looking high and low for it!! Finally found it with 20% discount!!! So in the end, it only costs $9.08!!!

Hahaha.. Thanks for the vouchers!!!!!!!

Shopping Spree got to stop!! I'm broke!!!

I is so lonely shopping around on my own... No one eats lunch with me!!! Sobz!! So I had to go supermart buy sushi and bread!! But guess what I found:

Looks yummy right??!! hahaha

No comments: