Thursday, September 21, 2006

wallpaper

Food!!! It's so tough to obey my strict diet rules with this wallpaper on my laptop!!!! hahah... But me court for it!! 1st. i get fat because i ate too much (just look at the amount of food in the pix) plus work has a little pantry which makes me pick up food when i take a break off work... Blame the pantry!!! 2nd. I choose to put that pix up!!! But looking at the food makes me happy!!! hahaha...

But school has been so stressful!!! I have been studying non-stop since 2 weeks ago!! Burying my head in the textbook... All because of the numerous endless quiz!!!!! and what's worse!!! There's 2 more quizzes 2 weeks later!!! I'm sooo dead.... And all the project research that i ought to be doing!!! But I need a break!!!! Ah!!!! I need to iron clothes too!! Haven't iron them yet!!! Shall iron after i finish blogging!!!

Anyway, look at the mango pudding in the pix!!! Wun you go 垂涎三尺? The color is so rich... and it simply tastes heavenly!!! Try not to think of the pounds that you have to put on because of that... I'm almost drooling every time i see that pix!!! I miss it soooo much!!! Why must the 许留山 close down in Singapore? But i heard the pudding can go up to 10+++ ... So expensive.. Wld I go if it's soo ex? Once a while.. I really do not mind!!! But it's soooo fattening and heaty!!! How??!!! It's sooooo nice!!!! The yummy mango!!!! I want to go back to Hong Kong for that!!!
And all the dim sum!!!! HAO GAO!!! I SIMPLY JUST LOVE HAO GAO!!!!!!!

Shall we go back a few years later when disneyland's other lands open up??!!!! But I wanna go soo many places. I want go Bangkok with my friends (but now got coup... not like I got money... So funny.. all of a sudden got coup.. reminds me of russian revolution, Germany revolution and Italian... I studied so hard back then in JC!!!! I can still remember Napoleon stopped fighting in one of the battles because he has piles!!! hahaha So funny!!!)

Where was I?? Oh ya.. Places I wanna go!!! I wanna go Taiwan (mama and sis wanna go too!!!) and I wanna bring mama to korean!!! and when i learnt my japanese and have enough money I wanna go JAPAN!!!! I LOVE JAPAN!!!! Maybe go Sydney look for James, and Melbourne for Gary... I wanna go Hawaii too!!!

Strange enough.. I dun have much urge to visit Europe.. not very attractive to me.. I wonder why??....

Anyway, time to iron clothes....

No comments: