Saturday, September 23, 2006

Friday event


Friday has been one long and eventful day!!

I had facial in the morning at 1030. But being the early-me, I reached Orchard at 1000 and so I went into Kinokuniya and bought my PEARLS BEFORE SWINE comic!!! Whee...

Anyway, it was Phillippe's bday so I rushed down to meet him for lunch!!! heehee!!! See how good our food looks!! STINGRAY!!! Yummy!!! Drool!!! (My blog gonna be a food blog pretty soon) Yummy!!!

I wonder why the birthday boy looks so tired!!! MUST BE pretty gal appear... he used up too much energy!!! hahah!!!!

AND THE FOOD IS REALLY GOOD!!!


After that, I rushed down to FIIM meeting in school!!! Was late for 45 mins.. Opps... hahha!!!! Well, I supposed we had to discuss FIIM project, but we ended up taking photos!!! hahaha!!!!

The girls!!! Pretty Pretty!!!

Jess and I

Looks like Choo enjoy being scolded!!!
Choo Masochistic!!!


After meeting, we went for Badminton to burn all our calories off!!!! hahaa!!!! It's been soooo long since I played badminton, and I'm quite bad at it!! Poor rish having to pair up with me. Who tells all the rest to be couple!!! Grrr Grrr....

But I have to say it really worked my right arm!!! so painful now!!! It aches particularly when I woke up in the mornign!! Worse till, Have to go to aerobics with the aching arms and legs!!! Grrr Grr... But we have fun!!!

CHOO... NEXT TIME MUST JOIN US!! THIS IS AN ORDER!!!

After badminton, Shawn, Joyce and Ash came over to my place to bathe!! heehee... and Koko came out to take a peek!!! heheee... And after that to my favourite Prata!!!

Anyway that's Joyce who took all the photos!!! and me being the lightbulb!! hahah!!!! That's joyce's leg in my giraffe slipper!!! hahaha


I just have to say:

I LOVE PRATA!!!!

Let me present you the artistic shot of Choo!!
Photographer: Zhuang Yunping Joyce
Photo Editor: Eng Woei Lin

No comments: