Thursday, September 07, 2006

Walking into the R21 show without any hassle!!!

I turned 21!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!! hahaha....
Happy Happy!!!

Happy Birthday, Woei Lin.

So what's my wish for my bday??? hmmm......

"World Peace" - haha.. dun puke!! I'm fighting for the Miss Singapore!!!! "World Peace World Peace".... hahaha

Just returned from my dinner date with Gary (my ex-bf) - fishy fishy... haha... We did not eat fish!!!! hahaa....

Too bad, I forgot my camera and was too lazy to turn back and grab it, so no photos of Gary, and Joyce dun get to see him!! haha...

I have Zhiwei's pix though.. you want... haha... (too lazy to upload)

Guess what!???!!!! I got calls from JAMES and RUDY today!! How nice right???!!!! James actually remembered my birthday!!! So sweet... Haha.. *Hugz* Rudy too!!!! (though I supposed Gary told him)

Now I waiting for Jasmine's call... hahaha.... then all members are here!!! haha....

Happy....

No comments: