Sunday, September 03, 2006

Random Post

Was looking into my camera, and I found these photos... They were so amusing, that I can't stop laughing...

Sister with my buy from Ocean Park Hong Kong

Sis's bf with the same jelly fish


Me looking hideous, trying to imitate the mouth of the jellyfish.

Hope this will not spoil your appetite!! hahaha

There's more....

Totoro in his own grassland


Totoro is in fact hiding in my sis's bf hair!!! so funny!!!

Anyway, I bought a matching item from POA!!! hahaha...

On 2 occasions i stepped into the POA store, but on the same day. I felt dumb..

Similarities between POA in Hong Kong, and POA in Singapore.

I prefer POA in Hong Kong, even the letterings are cuter.. and the selection was wider and nicer.. Can you imagine half a floor of POA in a shopping mall. But still there's good stuff in Singapore!!! hahahaha

Shall update abt HK another day. More pics to be uploaded...

No comments: