Saturday, September 23, 2006

Paktor with Zhiwei!!!

Date with Zhiwei

It's been sooooo long since I went pak-toring with Zhiwei... Yes!!! We went PAKTOR today!!! or should I say we went Shopping!??? But still got the paktor feeling, like we were back in Hong Kong shopping. See things then buy!!!!!! Of course, with the Isetan vouchers, I could shop all I want!!! And you know what!!!??? I have pick a couple of things I'm going to buy during the sale!! Hope they will still be there!! Whee!!!!!!!!

The pants was super cheap!!!! It's originally $45.90, and it was reduced to $19.90!!! Hard Gay Hooooo.... And yes!! I went back to buy the mondo shoes in Isetan I saw yesterday!!! hahaha!!! The guy gave me a 10% discount, because there was a little blue stain that he can't get rid of.. and it's so worth it, cuz the shoes will get dirty sooner or later. Furthermore, the stain isn't that obvious!! YEAH!!! I got my white shoes!!! Now I have my silver xmas shoes, my beautiful black polka dotty shoes, and my white shoes... Got one more school-shoes lookalike though. But that's painful!!! hahaha...

But now, I'm thinking of another pair of mondo shoes!!! I wanna buy that!! They have it in green, pink and beige!!! Do I need a pair of pink shoes??? hmmm.... I hope Isetan will carry that!!! So I can buy with the vouchers!!!! Furthermore, I think it'll be 20+++ only!!! I WANT!!!!!

I LOVE FLAT COVERED SHOES!!!!

Anyway, we were entitled to a free pearl with any purchase of $25. GUESS WHAT??? The guy cut the pearl out from the oyster right in front of me!!! IT's SO COOLz!!!!!!!!!!!!! So pretty right!!! Though it stinks a bit... But it's soooo pretty!!!! SO FASCINATING! I was so tempted to take pix with that guy... But i din want to look like tourist!!! If I'm in Hong Kong, I think I would!! hahaha..... Anyway, no one will recognise me!!! hahaha!!!!

After our shopping (zhiwei bought things too), we went to Galare for ice-cream waffle!! Yummy!!! I'm so guilty now, because I'm supposed to be on my strict diet to lose weight!!! But we need a seat. Zhiwei's feet was hurting because of the warts (dunno how to spell) and my ass was hurting so badly after aerobics. Speaking of aerobics, only 4 ppl turned up today!! there's so much free space!! So shiok!!! can finally extend our hands!!! but Cara (our instructor) had an enjoyable time torturing us!!! I'm still aching!!!

Anyway, photos of my delicious and sinful waffle!! (Woei Lin is hungry now)

Yummy Waffle.. Drool....

Chew Chew Chew!!! I love you, Waffle!!!

Zhiwei making a ugly face to enhance my beauty!!! hahaha...

I enjoyed myself !!! Happy!

No comments: