Thursday, September 21, 2006

School Pix

Brought my camera to school.... and as usual, we started taking stupid pix!!!! heehee
Joyce and I looking happy after our filling lunch!!!! But so upset, i had mixed veg!!! I'm not supposed to eat rice, it's against my strict diet rules!!! But I'm soooo hungry.. Is that justifiable?
I can't remember who took this for us! I did a little edittin and remove all our flaws and my little double chin!!! I did well siaz!!! Check out our flawless complexion. But it's already good to start with!! hahaha!!! I'm sooo BHB!!!

Choo's constipated look!!! hahaa.. So funny

Finally a better photo!!! hahaha...

Closed-eyed Choo and I (with Joyce hiding in one corner!!! ) hahaha!!!!

My butt!! I brought my camera for this pix!!!
Joyce and I are up to some mischief.. But I shall not post up the mischievous photo in case Choo kills me!! hahaha

Yanlong looking serious during discussion

"I'm deep in thought, do not disturb"
Looks intellectual siaz!!! hahaha

Comparing leg's hair section!!!!
First leg is Shawn, 2nd leg is Yanlong...
The winner is obvious!!!
hahahaha
They says the amount of leg hair is proportionate to the amount of testerones they have...
and testerones = intensity of sex drive
Let's do AS
Opps....

How come shawn doesn't look like he's deep in thought, like yanlong?

I reached home and saw my Koko has a piece of wood on his head...
So cute!!!!


No comments: