Monday, September 11, 2006

In class

Manz I'm so bored, Prof is playing some video about shopping mall, so many shops.. I keep hearing the word "BUY", and "SHOPPING".... My heart and my hands are itching.... *Scratch Scatch Scratch* I think Retail Management just make me feel like going shopping!!!

I was studying for my retail management quiz the last few days, and I was desperate to go shopping!! I just wanted to spend money!!!! Was so tempted to walk into Parkway Parade yesterday when I'm heading to Zhiwei's house... If not for my still rational mind, I would have spend all my money away on mindless things...

I just bought a hand cream from Marks and Spenser. I wonder why??!!!! hahaha.. I already got so many hand creams at home. and chocolate coated digestive biscuit!!! Mama is going to scream at me!! I shall keep it for Zhiwei till he gets well. hope it doesn't end up in my stomach in the meanwhile...

I have no idea what the video is about manz.....

Joyce is shopping online too!!! hahahaha........

See the evil of Retail Management!!!!



Keroro says hi!!!

No comments: