Monday, April 10, 2006

Ethics is Lullaby

It's only Ethics Exam tomorrow. What's there to fret, right? Of course there's nothing to be afraid of, speaking of it, i'm quite an ethical person. Furthermore, I had been paying attention to my dear Austin Pullen speak in class, right? hmmm... I think so, except for that once or twice I was on MSN, and a couple of times on newgrounds...

However, you see, i can multi-task, so that will make up the slight distraction from my laptop. Seminars can be boring sometimes, doesn't everyone agree to that? Sometimes you will even fall asleep in the midst of a seminar, and i had not fallen asleep in Pullen class before, not once. Well, maybe cuz he looks pretty scary initially. Come to think of it, he's not that scary anymore, he kinda look like a grandfather sometimes, with the few jokes he tried to crack in those last few lessons. In fact, he's quite a nice chap, always smiling when you go up personally to ask him questions.

Sorry for that teeny weeny bit of digression... Ethics exam is tomorrow, and i've only started on it this morning, minus the numerous break i took. But my progress is pretty good. I'm typing notes on my laptop, and it looks good - Sexual Harassment is next on the list! Ooooo... Ain't that one of the most interesting thing. But the one bad thing is that i only have one short article on it, and nothing else. Oh no...

I smell mummy's cooking and my saliva is fighting hard to stay inside my mouth. Swallow woeilin, swallow....

I'm Hungry!!!!

No comments: