Saturday, April 15, 2006

:: In pain ::


Boohoohoo... I got a bandaged toe, and Stomach Cramp!!! Boohoohoo... What a bad day!!!! Boohoohoo...

The world should be grateful to the women... With all the sacrifices women have given for the world population - all the stomach cramps we have to tolerate every month, the aching butt, the mood swings, all others Pre-menstrual symptoms, and the heavy burden on us if we were pregnant!!

And the men are not giving up seats to pregnant women on the train and bus! Come to think about it, it's usually the women who gives up seat to the more needy people. Where has all the chivalry and gentlemanness gone to? (I have to admit there's still some around)

Boohoohoo... Too painful to do anything else!!!
Even my legs are aching! I think I will go to bed!!!! Boohoohoo...

No comments: