Sunday, April 16, 2006

Lizard Shifted its position. Do not drop please...


It's a good day!! I love Sunday!!! Sundays are always so lazy, with the rainy weather, it was simply perfect!!!

Went to Bishan today with Mom and Sis for Mos Burger! and I bought a pair of shoes!!!

It was pretty hilarious how I got the shoes!! I have shopping bags from grocery shopping with mom and sis all over my hands, and I walked into charles and keith. And there it was, the shoes I know I have to buy the moment I set my eyes on it! So I took it down, and to my despair, the one that was on display was for the right foot!! and how on earth can I try the shoes with my big bandaged toe!! The sales man beside me looks like he really wished that he could helped, but I bet he must be thinking, "this girl is crazy, how to try on that shoe with that big bandaged toe!!

So I thought of a good idea. I ran to Mom and get her to try on the shoes for me! I think the salesman was trying hard not to laugh. and Mom was exclaiming how high the heels was and pointing to my toe, and how small the shoe was. heehee... But i make her squeeze inside the shoes to tell me whether it's comfortable.

Finally the trying-hard-not-to-laugh salesman came decide to come forward and offered to let me try the shoes with my left foot. So nice of him! So, I only get to see the shoes on my left foot. And I haven't tried on the right side yet! I hope it fits!!! Bloody Toe!!!

Anyway, I kicked into the hard chair again today. That's Bloody Painful - Fell onto the floor and starts crying. I wonder how my toe is going to recover with me walking around like that...

I wanna go shopping!!!!!! Bloody Toe!

But the new shoes made my day!!! Nothing gonna spoil it!!!

No comments: