Sunday, April 09, 2006

exams??

"You're supposed to be holding up your pen and looking at some piece of paper that says "International Finance"".
"I think your exam is in 2 days time?!!"
"Have you study Ethics yet?"

Oh well, there's one whole pile of paper on my table, neatly staked on one corner... There's pen, liquid paper, foolscapes... Oh.. what's this.. A glitter glue... Oh ya.. I have been painting the mirror quite a bit... and drawing on my drawing sketch book... I got this new ugly looking character out... It wasn't supposed to be a character... but i was simply drawing and drawing.. and kinda see a face there... So what i did was that i added 2 eyebrows, a frown, a slanted mouth and a tear forming on the left eye..
Oh there you go.. this is how it looks like... I added blue blackground to it for fun... It looks distorted, right?

Wanna check out my Mirror too... I been painting butterflies on it and flowers!!! haaha... I wanna paint more things.. but mom been screaming at me... What was she saying?? I think it was something about overcrowding the mirror and something else... Was it about exams???

Oh exams... Speaking of exams... While waiting for the picture to load, i did 2 questions from the exercise Prof gave us for International Finance, I'm starting to doubt whether i should finish the whole paper.. the 2 questions were almost like asking you what is 1+1, as long as you have the formula, chuck it in and you will get it... WTH...


Oh that's the butterfly on my mirror... It doesn't look good here. What a pity... Oh and that's my lamp!! haha.... Anyway, the butterfly has glitter on it... Nice Nice glitter. Maybe i should get some more stain glass paint and start designing my mirror..

Btw, have i ever mentioned that this mirror make me look slim!!! Oh I simply adore it!!!

My phone is ringing... Opps Boyfriend is here..

GTG...

1 comment:

jess the princess said...

thumbs up on the changes babe!! much easier to read.. and im super not motivated to study too.. think the projs have taken a toll on us.. =)