Thursday, April 06, 2006

I'm back with another post, finally... Gone is the hectic week, yet welcoming me is another bloody busy week. Argh... Why can't it just stop??? I need to breathe you know. Well, at least i got to breathe for the last few days...

Marketing presentation is finally over. I think we did fairly well, and i'm so proud of my designing work. It's so girly, pinkish and so full of sparkles and butterfly... My photoshop skill is improving! I love Photoshop!! Shall go for indesign the next round! Oh ya, and my Flash... I must master the actionscript!!! Oh well, that shall be my aim for the hols...

Wanna check out what i drew for my marketing project... check this out...


The color is distorted!! I wonder why... Oh I do not want to place it here.. it just ruin everything...

let's try the next picture... maybe it will look better??? i hope so...

Anyway, we bought bubbles for our presentation, too bad they weren't daring enough to blow it all out.. and i was presenting... and someone took my bubbles away from me that i could not blow it when i want to... SObz....

But we have to thank Jialing for disfiguring herself with makeup for the sake of the project. SHe looks so funny. I can't stop laughing still.. haha...

Ain't this nice.. It supposed to say Metamorphosis and all my team members name. but i wanna customise it to put photos in... haha... I love this... haha.. So sweet...

Let's end here about my marketing project.

Anyway, went for swimming with yanlong, tianyun and joyce yesterday!! We went to the jurong one! haha .. It was soooo fun... I cut my foot though when jumping into the lazy river.. and i saw a disgusting huge dead insect in the water... yew... it's sending a chill down my spine just by recalling... Eeeee.....

My foot wound still bleeds and it's so painful to walk on.. and i think i injured my right knee... wonder whether it's rheumatism.. but i looks slightly swollen.. heck it...

Haha.. you know the floats?? We string them together into one person... Yanlong and his weird idea.. but it was so funny... like a shellfish... and we looks retarded!!!

It's was fun.. and everyone got a sunburnt!!! and no one is studying for exam.. That's the best part

i hate to study....

got to go ....

No comments: