Saturday, April 29, 2006

A Little Girl at Heart Flaunting her Assets

Finally.. I met Geelian again!!! Haven't met her for ages, and guess what.. she's attached again. heehee.. Anyway, she's my best secondary school friends. I have sucky secondary school mates, so she's my saviour. Without her, I will go bonky and pull everyone hair out.. Anyway, we went KTV once again!! and I finally have my hair trimmed, the fringe looks weird. I LOOK SO AWFUL NOW, with my weird FRINGE!! Arrrrr.... So no Pix No Pix.. Arrrr...

Bumped into 2 Prudential guys yesterday, what lame pick-up lines they have... "Are you from NYP?"
WTF! Do I look as though I'm still a poly kid. Bloody Hell!!!! Kick them in their balls!! But, the guy that spoke to me was pretty cute, he got cute eyes. *grin*And he's from the SAME SECONDARY school as me!!! What a coincidence! The funny thing is Prudential Guy did not tell me anything about Savings Plan! Surprise!!

Anyway, was snapping pictures around my room, and I found my Long-Lost Soft Toy!! My Most Most Most Most Beloved Soft-toy!!! It's Pom Pom Purin from Sanrio !!! I got 2!!! One Big one and one smaller one! Both are my Birthday Present, the small one from my beloved Jasmine on my 13th Birthday and the big one from Vivian and Peck Shan on my 14th Birthday.


Note the color difference!(if you can...) I hugged the small one so often, that the color faded and it looks like Ah-ma.

-No longer Available in Singapore-

Boohoohoo....

Here's More of my Soft-toys! I love Soft-toys! I planning to have a corner all packed with softtoys in my house next time. Have a nice cushion and read my book... Haha...



LAdy Bug belongs to Sis and Giraffe is mine! I love My Giraffe - Hug him almost every night!

As for the other nights, it will be either the 2 below:

I love My fake Carebear and My Nici Polar Bear (PoPo)!! It's Huge! Zhiwei Bought it for me, knowing that I love it like hell!! and it's bloody expensive!!!


That's Domo Domo - My sis friend got it for her from Japan!! heehee.. Carebear from my Boyfriend to wish me Luck . So sweet. Eeyore- mama buy one. haha...


My whole shelf of soft-toys.There's more tucked away...


Yep Yep! That's SpongeBob SquarePants!!! Heehee... The retarded SpongeBob... Can't remember who gave it to sis, it's sitting on top of my mirror...

That's my favourite Frog!!! It's called Wawa!! Check out the flower on his cheek!! Haha.. make it look retarded! It's Limited Edition!!!

No comments: