Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Post-Ethics Trauma

I'm back from Ethics Exam. Oh no.. I'm going to bury my head and sob my life away... Pulle is so mean... He's a big Meano!!! How could he do this to us?? Boohoohoo.... He... He make us write 6 questions in 2 hours, which is equivalent to 20 minutes per question. We weren't even entitled to have some minutes to think about it... My hands are breaking. This is so depressing. Boohoohoo... I wanna get something to cheer me up... And my stomach is groaning away. Mama is frying something in the kitchen... I can see this trail of aroma floating into my room and into my nose... Hmmm... it smells yummy... Groan Groan Groan....

It's 1835, I made myself a promise in the morning that i will start studying for International Finance at 1730. and it's 1835, well, think about it, i do deserve a break after the long long torment from Ethics right. Maybe i should start after dinner. Yummy....

On my way home, I saw this girl in NJC uniform... I started recalling me in NJC uniform. It was such a fun time, wearing the uniform... I actually look pretty good in it, I think... Oh... Maybe i should pluck out some old photos and post it online one day... It will be fun, right?? haha... But let's wait till tomorrow..

Tomorrow is the end of my Term 2 Exam period. All my friends are still having their papers till next week. boohoohoo.. No one plays with me... Who can i call out? Oh... Nicholas has been wanting to meet me. And of course, there's Jasmine... Time for some milk shakes.. But i'm broke.. And Zhiwei and my 2nd anniversary is this friday... I promise him a Rauph Lauren Polo Tee, there goes my money again... But it's anniversary, the money spent is worth it. I wanna start a photo album with him... All our neoprints, our movie studs (i hope he still keeps them), all our sweet moments. Wouldn't that be fun!!!??? Yeah....

By the way, I got some bug fixed!!! Like the taggy!!! hahaa... Spent the whole half an hr on it... My HTML skills are getting rusty.... Time to apply lubricants.... Haha....

Time for Dinner. Yummy.... Byebye

No comments: