Monday, April 24, 2006

Hmmm...

I can't publish my previous Blog.. Spooky..

While waiting for my blog to be published, I was reading Blinkymummy blog, and found the link to Colinandkero blog. Spooky... I had wanted to view their blog after Yanlong's little commendation on it.

Indeed, it's out of the ordinary and I applaud them for their courage for publishing it given the presence of discrimination for sexual preference in Singapore. They'd showed us some insights into homosexuals.

-----My mantra: "Judge not, for you be not judged"-----
Anyway, Singapore drama romance sux. What a way to propose. Or that is just how Singaporean guys propose!!! "Let's buy a house!!" Fuck!! I die die don't want such proposal. Zhiwei, if you ever propose to them like that, I will act blur and reject you!!! Bleah... I still want my fullerton wedding at the pool with the live band... Wooohooo...
Anyway, i was backing up my laptop, guess what I found...

This shall be it for now.. Cute? The pig is copied from my favorite "Pearl Before Swine" Comic. The rat throwing away the book was created out of frustration from studying...

Ooo.. Shooting scene on TV!!!
Got this from Heritage
Oh.. How Flattering...


Actually, I see no resemblance...

Haiz...

No comments: